By submitting your details, you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you, either directly from you or from other parties and we may generate information about you when we carry out our business.
The types of personal information we collect about you may include:
- contact information: your name, email address, postal address, physical address, phone number;
- personal details: date of birth, your occupation;
- details relating to your enquiry or use of any service offered by us;
- technical information: information about the device used to access the website or other social media sites, such as IP address, browser type, time zone settings and mobile network information;
- billing or purchase information; and
- other information which assists us to provide our services to you.
2. What do we do with it?
We collect and use your personal information to provide the information and services that you request from us, and to provide you with information about other services we consider appropriate.
When necessary, we may use your information to:
- engage third parties on your behalf;
- invoice and make payments;
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (including Anti Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism compliance and audit and reporting requirements); and
- defend or enforce our rights – For example, to collect money owed to us.
3. Who do we share it with?
Besides our staff we may share this information with third parties who enable us to provide you with our services. These include but are not limited to:
- your other professional advisers; and
- our service providers such as IT consultants, auditors/external compliance reviewers, external dispute resolution services, debt collecting agencies, credit check agencies, external consultants, Barristers etc.
We will only share your personal information with third parties where it is necessary to help us do what we collected your information for, where it is required by law or where you give us authority to.
We require these third parties to adhere to our strict confidentiality requirements for handling personal information and we seek to ensure that they comply with the Privacy Act 2020.
4. Where do we store it?
We use third party service providers to store and backup the information we collect. We ensure that our service providers are subject to appropriate security and information handling arrangements and that the information stored or processed by them remains subject to confidentiality obligations.
5. What are my rights?
You do not have to provide information to us. If you choose not to provide necessary personal information when requested, we may be unable to provide certain information or services to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or you’d like to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, or to have it corrected, please contact us on
Telephone: +64 3 308 3191; or
Address: 132 Burnett Street West, Ashburton, 7700.